Profitual is leading the financial intelligence revolution for SMEs, and we want you to join us! Joining a young startup backed by top investors in Atlantic Canada, you'll have the opportunity to help shape our path forward.
We're currently seeking a Junior Business Lead to accelerate our mission of democratizing financial intelligence. In this role, you'll provide valuable insights and enhance processes to establish strong financial modeling, making financial intelligence accessible to small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Support the ongoing progression of both product-led and consulting-based clients
- Identify trends across the clients & projects, and provide insights to the internal product development team
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and FP&A best practices to build successful strategies for client companies
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to support promotions, partnerships, product launches, or business expansion strategies
- Complete tasks for clients as required, which may include budgets/forecasts, actual-to-budget analysis, board reporting, and general financial analysis of their operations
- Assist clients with relevant financial intelligence
- Analyze and aid with customer business' pitch decks
- Outline policies, procedures, and best practices for clients
- Work with Profitual development team to ensure that the platform meets the needs of the clients
- Onboard clients onto the Profitual platform, providing customer success support as required